architecture/event and design? We are looking for you!
- Extensive experience in the areas of administrative and industrial construction
- Several years of professional experience in execution planning and construction management
- Excellent professional qualifications and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD, Vectorworks, tendering programs
- Committed and convincing appearance
- Completed studies in the field of architecture, civil engineering or similar
- Development of implementation planning for interesting projects
- Independent preparation of tenders and participation in awarding contracts
- Responsibility for the construction site of our buildings with their sophisticated design and technology
- Supervision of construction quality, adherence to deadlines and costs
- Control and documentation of the project progress on the construction site
- Interdisciplinary work on innovative projects
- Plenty of room for your ideas, promotion of individual skills and personal training opportunities
- Flexible working hours, an attractive salary with overtime compensation and a permanent position
- Home office and mobile working within the framework of the project processes
- Friendly office atmosphere in the Lower Rhine area
We are driven by the courage and the curiosity to find new perspectives.
Would you like to contribute your own ideas of a new and sustainable architecture in an experienced team?
Then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your documents with the indication of your possible starting date and your salary expectation to: email@example.com
© Planwerkstatt GmbH 2022